Power Components signs distribution agreement with Techsem
TECH Semiconductors Co., Ltd. (TECHSEM) is a specialized manufacturer in developing, producing and selling power semiconductor devices.
The power capsule devices made by TECHSEM include phase-control thyristors (KP series), fast turn-off thyristors (KK series) and rectifier diodes (ZP series), with chip diameters ranging from 0.5 inches to 5 inches. The output current range is 200A to 8500A, and the reverse voltage range of the capsule devices is 400V to 6500V. TECHSEM products are widely used for soft starter, induction heating, welding devices, rectifiers, power supplies and other applications in many industries.
The power modules made by TECHSEM include various circuit topologies such as single- and dual thyristors (MT and MTC Series) / single- and dual diodes (MD and MDC Series), thyristor-diode-modules (MFC Series). The output current range is from 26A to 570A and the maximum reverse voltage range of the modules is up to 3600V. TECHSEM products are widely used for motor drives, power supply, power transmission and distribution, railway transportation, metal smelting, machinery manufacturing, welding machines, chemical industry, renewable energy, and other applications in many Industries.
The three-phase bridge rectifier (MDS series) has the current rating from 50A to 200A. The voltage class is from 800V to 2200V. The typical applications of the TECHSEM bridge rectifiers are supplies for DC power equipment, inverter welder, electric drives and input rectifier, among others.
- All TECHSEM Products are in full compliance with international standards, providing excellent versatility and substitutability to customers.
- All TECHSEM power modules have CE and UL (file No. E321159) marking and comply with European RoHS directives
- All TECHSEM capsules and bridge rectifiers have CE marking and comply with European RoHS directives.
- 47 years of experience in the development / production of power electronics components
- Only listed power electronics company in China
- Market leader in the field of power electronics components in China
- Certified according to ISO9001:2008; ISO 14001, OHSA 18001
- Great added value, from wafer & chip factory through to installation of modules and disc cells
- Renowned local and international reference customers
About Power Components:
Power Components is a family owned business focused on high power electronic component distribution. Expertise in a range of applications including renewable energy, motor drives, power supplies and battery chargers. With an extensive range of products based on technologies supporting high power conversion including silicon carbide (SiC) and Gallium Nitride (GaN). Browse our partners range of Schottky diodes, MOSFETs, IGBTs, Electrolytic capacitors and EMI filters from industry leading manufacturers Kendeil, Wolfspeed, Microsemi, Vincotech and ADI.
37 years of industry experience, a focus on supporting engineers through the design process means more globally competitive designs for our customers. With regular customer visits, new product email communication, sample support, choice of multiple products for similar performance underpins our focus to be part of the team and do our bit to support the Australasian electronics industry.